As you may probably know, a search engine is an Internet tool that allows users to find websites, documents, products and other material through key words entered into the computer.
Some of the more well known search engines include, Google, Yahoo, Alta Vista, and Excite.
Now there’s a way in using search engines not only to search, but to help ISAR as well.
Every time you search the web or shop online using the iSearchiGive.com search engine you can automatically contribute to ISAR with no extra cost to yourself.
All you have to do is register with iSearchiGive.com and choose ISAR as your favorite “cause.” Then, whenever you search or shop online you routinely donate $0.01 per qualified search or a percentage of each purchase to ISAR through its contributions program. The money comes from advertisers, so it costs you nothing.
If you're looking for a good search engine that helps you and at the same time benefits ISAR, consider iSearchiGive.com.
Here's what makes iSearchiGive.com so useful:
1) ISAR receives exactly $0.01 per qualified search - no hidden fees, no vague percentages, no limits;
2) Checks are sent to ISAR every month;
3) It's free, fast, and powered by Yahoo! Search;
4) You can keep track of your individual contributions through their parent program, www.iGive.com;
5) If you shop online, up to 26% of each purchase via iGive.com is donated to ISAR.
Here is a direct link to register with iSearchiGive.com and make ISAR your favorite cause: www.iSearchiGive.com/ISAR